Thursday, March 13, 2014

Vazquez sounds

Hi, I'm gonna to talk about a cover's band that is every time more famous and I really like they.

Vazquez Sounds is a Cover Band that i tink has got future in the world of the music. The first time I saw they it was about two years ago and I remained amazed with the voice of Angela, a little girl about 13 years. She has got a great voice. This band is composed by three brothers and the two brothers had 15 and 18 years respectively, and thei play the gittar, the drums, the piano (Angela also can play the piano),  the bass...
They began to make covers in 2011 and they published their videos in youtube (the videos are professionals because his father is a musical productor. Their fisrt cover it was "Rolling in the deep" of Adele. I have to say that Angie surprized me with his voice. Still now they had done a lot of covers and I had enjoied all of them.

Okey, above I put the video of the cover taht makes they popular.



No comments:

Post a Comment