Friday, May 9, 2014

The best experience in Berlin

After of this springbreacke I went to Berlin with the school. It's a very beautiful city and we had a very good time. There were a lot of interesting things and we visited a  lot of museums. The worst experience was when in the hostel where we sleep, a man began to shout and say that we was very impolite because we was Spanish people. But he was more impolite than us. Finlay the owner of the hostel threw him out.
The funniest experiences is the next:
I and my friends were walking in the street of Berlin wen suddenly one of my friends trip over and crash with a young wedding couple they were kissing each other. My friend become red of same, it was so embarassing for him, but we laughed a lot. The best is when we were in a museum we find they again, but this time my friend was more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment